Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 2008


This is our house decorated for Halloween. We had these cool lanterns in our windows, witches and a pumpkin.
This is Steven's pumpkin he carved. He's so good at it. Each year he gets better and better.
Steven was a Mauri/Samoan guy. He wore this pain on his face to work, pretty funny huh.

This is McKenzie and I. She was a chili pepper and I was a 1940's flapper girl.

This year was fun for Halloween because we got our first trick-or-treaters. We just stayed home and enjoyed the kids coming to the door. We did attend 2 parties, so we weren't total party poopers.

3 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Love the decorations, how festive. Our neighborhood seems to always get into decorating their homes... and the day after Halloween I saw 5 homes just down our street with Christmas lights already up! Oh, and Steven - I know Ella would've cried if she saw your face. She kept avoiding all the other kids with masks on during trick or treating. But I think it's awesome.

Jeff and Laura said...

So cute! All of you and your house! Don't you just love Halloween!

Alysia Cook said...

She's the cutest little chilli pepper I've ever seen, and he's the scariest white maori I've ever seen. Love you guys!!!