Friday, November 21, 2008

Blow Out City!!!


You didn't know that these are the diapers that are in style now. ha ha

If you get easily nauseated by talking about poop, I advise to not read on. Ok, so about 1 week ago Kenzie was a "pooping machine." It was a day that my mom was watching her while I was working. I gave her plenty of diapers for the day, so I thought, but she went through all but 1 diaper in just the morning alone. When I came to pick her up after work she hadn't pooped again. Then she had a little poop, so I changed her. We were sitting there talking to my parents and she pooped again. Well, I knew we didn't have anymore diapers left and I needed to feed her before we went home so I hurried and went to feed her. Well, much to my surprise I go to grab her back and she is covered in poo all the way up to her neck. I didn't have any diapers might I remind you. My mom came to the rescue and we cleaned her up and put her morning pj's back on and then we made a cloth diaper with one of her burp rags. I hurried and put a blanket under her in the car seat and got home as fast as I could. I went to go put a "normal" diaper on her and she already got it wet. Thank goodness for mom's who know the old ropes huh!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think every Mom has a good "poop story." Mine includes projectile poop on the wall by the changing table. I'll spare you the details lol.

Kori said...

Kassie that is hilarious about the cake! And yes, good for moms that know the old tricks, what would we do without them? She is getting so big, and so cute!!!!

Scott and Jamie said...

Love the creativity of Robbie to save the day!

Mary and Stan Cook said...

Poop happens! Up to the neck, now that takes some pooping skills!!! Go Kenzie. You are such a cutie. We can hardly wait to see you in a few weeks.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa C.

Emily said...

I love that you call her Kenzie too. I see life has been treating you well. I keep up with Cameron and Ashley and she has become a friend to me. I hope to meet her one day. Hey maybe I'll get to see you and meet your beautiful family one day too, my sister lives in Boise also. Good to see you doing so well.