Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kenzie's 7 mo photo shoot






So this is Kenzie's 7 month photshoot. She did really well, though her only smile right now is with a wide open mouth. She wasn't even grumpy until the very end so we were able to take a lot of pictures. My friend Mandie took them who is AMAZING at taking pictures. Go to her website which is on my list of friends and families links (Mandie's Photography). She does so well and I am so grateful to have a friend that is as talented as her to be able to capture these special moments in our life.

12 comments:

heather said...

Wow! She is stunning! These pictures are so great. I want to see more...

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

What a cutie! It was good to see you guys a few weeks ago. I can't believe how big Kenzie is getting. Way cute pics!

Heather Morgan said...

She is sooooo cute!!! Love all of the pictures!!!

Emily said...

She is so cute. Steven you did a good job!! How are you guys? We are doing good. Love her name!!!

Chelsea said...

Seriously....so dang cute. I love her. Good work team Cook!

Kristen Levandusky said...

Dang! She is soooo cute! I love the little bracelet- she's such a girlie girl!

Holly said...

oh, i die.

beautiful, kass!

Scott and Jamie said...

Kass, those pics of Kenzie are adorable. I love the one of her touching her cheek like she is thinking about something. I want to see more of them! She looks just like her daddy. I'll be sending you guys pics of Cole this week in the mail. Hope all is going well. Talk to you soon!

The High Family- said...

Love her!!! Those pictures are FANTASTIC! Could that little darling even take a bad picture! I want some mailed to me asap!

Corinne said...

So cute--great pictures.

Michelle Price said...

Seriously-Can I just have her? She's so adorable!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Cook said...

We think most good smiling pictures are taken with one's mouth open and especially love these new photos. xoxo