Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yes, I'm one of those moms!

So yesterday I was talking to one of my friends and I got in the car to go home and realized that the last two hours we talked about pregnancy, giving birth, nursing, having kids, how many, what to do with kids...etc, etc, and the list goes on. I realized that I am one of THOSE mom's. All I talk about the majority of the time is being a mom, yes I realize that it is 99.9% of my life now, but I remember when I wasn't a mom and that's all I heard and I would be like...don't they have anything else to talk about. Well guess what, I don't have anything else to talk about, McKenzie is my life and I know it, so I am one of THOSE moms and proud of it!!

2 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Well, it's not that you're one of THOSE moms... you're just a mom, period! All moms do it, don't think there's any that don't! That's why it's important to have Girls Night Outs so that you can get away from the kids and talk about fun stuff... like uh... I dunno!

Gina said...

dito :)