Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thompson Family Pictures

My oldest brother Ryan his wife Kiley and Kade (5) and Jeff (21 months)
My brother Scott his wife Jamie and Ella (2 1/2) and Cole (3months)
All the grandkids. Aren't they so stinkin' cute!!
The whole crazy Thompson Clan!!
Our first "real" family picture
My mom and dad. 34 years of marriage!!

This is the Thompson Clan. When Scott and Jamie were in town we managed to get everyone together on New Year's Day for a family pic. My cousin Michelle took these with her fancy camera in which we were so grateful for her to do this for us. We haven't had a family picture for 2 years, so it was due time. Looking at these and being able to enjoy Scott and Jamie and Ella and Cole this Christmas because they live in Indiana now and our family has never been apart like this except when my bros were on missions, really helps me realize how special family is to me and how I am truly grateful that I get to be with all of them for eternity. Each person holds a different piece and a special part of heart. I am grateful that I have an awesome family that supports and loves me through all that I do. I appreciate awesome parents that have led me lovingly to help me become who I am today. I appreciate the great mother my mom has been and all the sacrifices she has made to help me be who I am also. I am grateful for a husband who always tries to make me laugh and make life wonderful. I am also grateful for Kenzie and her sweet spirit that she has brought into our life. She is so sweet and the look that she gives me each day helps me realize that it is all worth it. She is truly meant for our family.

4 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

I love your family picture! You guys look GREEEEEAT!

Jonny and Kara said...

So cute! I LOVE your hair!! You look great!

The High Family- said...

I love these pictures. Can I say it again? I love these pictures. Our little lady is getting so big! You look beautiful Kassie. Love ya!

Alysia Cook said...

I'm holding back tears, what sweet things to say about your family. You all look great!!! Kenzie is beautiful!!!