Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Season 2008

Kenzie and her cousin Cole. They are only 2 days apart but Cole is huge. He is a chunky monkey. He is so cute and it was so good to see them together.
Ella was so cute with Kenzie. She kept giving her kisses and saying.. "baby Kenzie soooo pretty." It was so cute how she said it.
Kenzie opening up one of her presents. She even got Christmas Even jammies.
I got Steven and hat which he loved but we love it even better on Kenzie

This is what we got Kenzie for Christmas. A play gym. She seems to like it, but she is just barely interested in objects. I'm sure she'll love it more in the next few months.

What a Christmas. Steven and I switch families every year and this year it was time to go to Blackfoot. I was really nervous about driving because of all the snow storms and because this was Kenzie's first long drive. Kenzie did great and slept almost the whole time. The roads were great there but on the way back were awful. Thank heavens Steven knows how to drive in bad weather due to growing up in Blackfoot. It took us about 5 1/2 hours to get home when it usually take 3 1/2 hours. It was crazy. We got there on Christmas Eve in which we went to Collin and Alysia's house. They made sushi which was to die for it was so good. It was a lot of fun to hang out with them as it always is. We then had Christmas the next morning, it was nice and quiet but very good and of course an awesome breaky made by Stan the man. We stayed until Saturday morning and got home to see Scott, Jamie, Ella, and Cole. Oh my goodness, it was so good to see them. I missed them tons. Cole got blessed in my parents ward which was really awesome to be able to be there for that. During the week we watched movies, chatted and caught up, shopped, played games, and just hung out. It was awesome to have them here to enjoy . I truly to love and miss them already. It was such a treat to see them. I can't wait until this summer already.

11 comments:

*BriTneY* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonny and Kara said...

Umm...sorry. That last comment was made by me, but my sister was signed in on my computer. Anyways, Kenzie is so so cute! I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas Season!

Monte and Brittany said...

blackfoot? i wonder if my mom knows his parents.. she grew up in blackfoot. but kenzie is soooooo cute!!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Ahh the joys of traveling with children! Welcome to club parenthood! I can't believe how big Kenzie already is. She is so cute!

Megan and Chad said...

Your blog is so cute~ do you mind if I add yours to my list? We haven't had a computer that works right for about 3 months- and I finally do so I'll be able to blog again!- yeah! Cole and Kenzie are so cute together- what dolls!

Scott and Jamie said...

Thanks for saying how much you enjoyed us being there. It was a lot of fun, and it went by so dang fast! Let the count down start for summer vacation!

Mary and Stan Cook said...

You made our Christmas SO GREAT! We love the picture of Kenzie and Cole. They are both a couple of cute little chubcakes. But what perfect kissey cheeks! Can hardly wait to see you three again. Much love to all!

Chelsea said...

Kenzie is SO cute...and she always just looks so happy and content...lucky you! She is such a little babe! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Kristen Levandusky said...

Kass- Kenzie is so adorable. I think another get together is in order so I can hold again!

The High Family- said...

Looks like you guys had a great time with both your fams! It was great to see you and Steven. Love you!!

Miss Meliss said...

Oh that picture of her in the hat is PRICELESS! I love it! So cute and so darn funny! Cute, cute, cute!