Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sparkle and Shine here we come...



So I had something really awesome happen a few weeks ago. I have a good friend of mine at work that got married in July. She asked me to make her own jewelry and her bridesmaid's jewelry. They turned out quite well I thought. Well when she went to do her last fitting at the bridal shop where she got her dress, she wore her new jewelery I made her. The lady that owned the shop loved her jewelery so much that she asked my friend to have her have me call her ASAP because she wants to put me to work. I met with her and I get to make custom bead jewelery for her bridal shop called Heartfelt Bridal. I am so excited that I get to turn a hobby into side job. I'm very excited, because she already has 3 brides and their bridesmaids set up for me to do some jewelery sets for them. Yoohoo!!

This is the closest picture I have of her jewelery and the bridesmaid jewelery. I didn't know at the time that I would need more pictures of her jewelery.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Hey Kass! That is so exciting. I didn't know that you were into making jewelry. This is due to the fact that I haven't seen you in WAY too long. Can't wait for our little girly girls! :)

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey, that is so cool... a great side job when you're staying at home being a MOM! Loveya

Rachelle said...

hi! it's rachelle! i totally found your blog through jamie. hope thats okay. anyway, congrats on the new baby that's coming. you'll just love her to pieces. oh and good job on the jewelry. talk soon!

Holly said...

Hi Kassy! It was so great to get your email! You look so cute preg-o! You are going to be the cutes mom ever! I am so glad you sent me this blog address, I am going to link it to my page if that is okay. Congrats on your jewelry making business. You need to take some close up ones so I can see them better. Talk to you later- Holly

Holly said...

p.s. I forgot my "t" in cutest.

Unknown said...

I am so happy about this!! You are the greatest! =)

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

Kassie I can't believe I found your Blog, You look so cute Pregnant! I bet you can't wait to have your little girl. That is great that you get to make so cute jewerly on the side. Keep blogging! Aubree

Holly said...

Why isn't "Holly" a choice on your poll?
-JUST KIDDING!