Saturday, August 30, 2008

Landscaping is finally done!!!

My nephew Kade loves to help Steven. He really is a good helper. We're so glad we live so close to Ryan and my sister-in-law Kiley and their two awesome kiddo's.
This is our back yard if you were to look straight forward from our back patio.


So we moved in our house in the end of March and since it was winter until like the middle the June we couldn't do our landscaping. Finally in the end of July, in practically one weekend, we finished with all of my wonderful family's help. My mother and I designed it, Steven, my Dad, and my brother Ryan put it all it themselves. They did such an awesome job. My nephew Kade and sister-in-law Kiley helped us put in the sod. I couldn't do much with being prego and all so we are forever grateful to my family and for all of their help. I am very happy with how it turned out.


This is the spot to your right when you walk up to our front door.
We are the house on the right.
Our house is the one on the left. This is our side yard. I love that boulder that hides that ugly electrical box.

3 comments:

Kori said...

Kassie, your landscaping looks great! And way to go steven! Doesn't it feel wonderful to know you won't have to work a ton and that he and your mom will be the ones taking care of your little girl! I know how that feels. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, can't wait to see this little girl!!! They are too fun. Kori

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Wow, it looks great! We still need to do ours but it is going to have to wait until spring! You guys did a great job.

The High Family- said...

It looks amazing! Seriously, Steven should quit Napa and go into the landscaping business. He would make a bundle!