Friday, August 1, 2008

98th percentile for the head...are you kidding me!!

That is the worst thing you can tell a first time mother. She's got long legs and a big head and they estimate that she weighs about 4lbs. 10oz. right now at 32 weeks. Wonder what she's gonna look like?? Me too!! (ha ha) She's still breach but we have 4 wks to see if she moves. She seems quite comfortable right now. I don't think I'd want to be upside down all the time either, so I don't blame her. We are so excited to meet her soon we can hardly stand it. We know it's going to be really hard but I know all the sacrifice will be worth it. She's been a long time coming. I'm mostly excited to see Steven be a daddy. He talks about it all the time and asks how she's doing almost like she's not inside of my stomach and she's already here, it's really cute. He's going to be awesome and a really involved daddy. She's very lucky!!

6 comments:

The High Family- said...

Oh I am so excited to meet her too. She really might be the closest thing I ever get to a daughter, so you better watch out...I really might try to snatch her! I know she is going to be beautiful...I mean come on...look at her parents. Love ya!

Monte and Brittany said...

haha hopefully she isnt a over 10 pound baby like cole was..
he wasnt fun to deliver!!
but congrats and im very excited for you!!

amber schmidt said...

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday! I have something for you! I hope that she turns for you & good luck with everything.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Hi Kassie! Don't know if you remember me.. I went to grade school with you (I think!!) Anyway... Found your blog from blog-hopping and had to say hello! Congrats on the pregnancy and the new house. Looks like you are doing wonderful!
Chelsey Buckley

Jeff and Laura said...

Sorry I couldn't come to your baby shower! We were in Twin. I hope it was so much fun! As for that baby...WOW! That is all I have to say! At least she is a healthy little? thing! You will be great!

Natalie and Tyler said...

At least a big head means a big brain right? She is going to be smart and of course beautiful... and I vote for the name Natalie! That is definitely the best name ever. Good luck!