Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Pics

AHHHHH!!

I LOVED this idea!!! Notice my super cute ring...yeah she made that for me too and taught me to make them. I LOVE them!!








This one cracks me up. Kenzie's face!!! ha ha. It is sooo her to the T!!







Couldn't be sweeter!!!


I love this face!!!


Aren't they the cutest. I know I'm not bias!!








So first week of September my wonderful best friend Mandie from capturedmomentsbymandie.blogspot.com took these pics. I'm not a picky picture taker. I just want one good one of each of my kids and one good family pic. Well I got sooooo much more. She is so wonderful with my kids. She got some great poses and smiles out of them. Our family pics turned out wonderful too. I couldn't be more happy. I already have several of them up in my house. I felt like I couldn't get them big enough because they turned out so great. I recommend her to ANYONE cause she kicks butt. I'm not just saying that cause she's my best friend...she honestly is so wonderful and so talented at what she does. I LOVE that girl!!!

6 comments:

Gina said...

Those are SOOOOO darling Kassie! Your kids are so cute and you look fabulous! I miss you!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

too cute. Your girls are getting huge...adorable.

The High Family- said...

AMAZING! you guys are such a beautiful family. It was wonderful to see you. Just like old times. Miss you Kassie.

The Gilley's said...

I am not sure which ones I like more, the too precious ones of the girls, the family one with mom and Dad crouched down, but I LOVE that look in Stephens eyes as he is looking at you---in the one of you two holding the Scrabble letters.

Scott and Jamie said...

Those pictures are so cute. The girls are so darling, love Kenzie's hair and bows! Great job.

Corinne said...

What a beautiful family! I can't wait to see you guys soon and give those gorgeous girls big cuddles! (I promise no cheek-pinching though!)