Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Aubree's Black Eye



On the Fourth of July we were in Blackfoot having a wonderful time and SMACK went Kenzie on the edge of Steven's brother's tub. It was marble so it was extra hard. It swelled up instantly and was black and blue. It was so awful. I have a little secret. It may be a secret to some and not to others because they have witnessed it. My nurse hat flies away when there is something wrong/hurt with my kids. I can't remember what to do and yes, I cry and Steven is the one comforting me too in the process. I laugh about it afterwards but while I'm going through it I don't like it. I've talked to several other medical professional people and they say the same things happens with them, so I guess I'm not alone or do they just want to make me feel better:) I'll think I'm not alone!!! Aubree is our huge accident prone child, hence broken arm and now this. She is always falling and bumping her head. You will never see her without a scratch or bump. I need to put this girl in a bubble.

1 comment:

The Gilley's said...

My second child was the one who got bruised and bumped, too.