Monday, April 4, 2011

Meridian Temple!!!

Meridian, Idaho temple? Are you sure we didn't hear Meridian, Ohio, or Meridian, Florida, or any other Meridian? Seriously, it's Meridian, Idaho!!! I'm so excited and super shocked all at the same time. I just NEVER thought that would happen. With people who have to drive 4 hour to 2 days to see a temple I practically get to have two in the same city pretty much (they are completely connected, therefore it's pretty much the same city). What a blessing. It is so hard with small children to go to the temple regurally but I know that though we may not be perfect in our attendence, we are immensly blessed when we do. Our marriage becomes better and I am better mother, daughter, wife, sister, and co-worker. We will actually get to "choose" which one we want to go to. That is so awesome!!!

2 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

That's so exciting! Thanks for the reminder to take advantage of having temples so close by!

Corinne said...

I was super excited for you guys when they announced that.