Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kenzie's 19 month old photo shoot









So this last week my wonderfully talented friend Mandie took these pics of Kenzie. She did really well as always. I'm very grateful that she knows how to shoot kids because Kenzie held still for like 0.2 seconds and she still got some awesome pics. I thought it would be nice to have one last photo shoot with Kenzie before she gets a little sibling here. Kenzie has not clue that this baby is even coming. She knows and points to my belly and says baby "siser" but then she points to hers and says the same thing, so who knows. All I know is this baby is going to be hard for her. She is used to being the only princess in the house for the last 20 months, but all I know is that it will be really good for her. This baby, though it was early for me, is coming at the perfect time, and I am starting to see that now. Heavenly Father has a much different but much better plan that I do, and I am grateful for that.

Kenzie is getting to be quite the talker. She is starting to say "peas" (please) and "dedu"(thank you) without us even queing her, which is so awesome. She will just look at me several times a day and talk about stuff. Sometimes I can understand her and sometimes I can't, but it sure is cute how she just wants to talk. She's all about "horsy" (horse) and "moo" (which means cow). She thinks anytime she sees a pasture or meadow of any sort there will be a "moo" or "horsy" there. It's pretty funny. We were at Deseret Book once and I was standing there ready to check out and I hear her yelling "moo." Well she saw a CD where a woman was standing in a meadow so she thought there would be a "moo" in there. I thought it was pretty darn funny. She calls her binki and blanket "meaner" which we have not found out where she got that word or how. But at least she gets her point across. I just wanted to post a few things about Kenzie in this adorable and challenging phase.

6 comments:

heather said...

These turned out great! She is just adorable.

Scott and Jamie said...

So cute. Love reading about her, yes it will be a big adjustment for her, but it was bound to happen sometime. Can't wait to see her soon.

Tiffani said...

What a doll! Our whole family adores her, we could just be thrilled watching her every move. This will be a big change for her, but I think she will do fine - no worries! Plus, we can come get her if you need some time alone to rest!

Courtney and Tyson said...

She is so cute! Love those blue eyes! I can't believe she can say "baby siser!" Even if she doesn't know what it means, that's still awesome!

The High Family- said...

Miss her sweet face. Such awesome pictures. I can't believe how much she looks like Steven, it is crazy. Love ya girl.

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Wow your baby is getting old! And wow is she CUTE! how are things! We need to have an old ward party some time that would be a blast!