Thursday, March 18, 2010

What I'm thinking about lately....

I wish it were this easy.....


So does anyone feel like I do sometimes...??? So much to do, so little time, so many things I want to do, so many things I have to do, and I still just want to take a nap instead... ha ha. I am a very type A personality. I love lists and crossing off things when I get them done. In my planner I will right down the simplest things like "do laundry today" just so I can cross it off. Most of the time all of my things are not crossed off. I want my house to be sparkling clean, I want each closet and drawer to be organized, I want my house to be cutely decorated, I want to make cute outfits for Kenzie and this new baby, I want make more jewelry for the bridal shop and for my friends and I, I want to spend more quality time with Kenzie (sit down and play with her), I want to read my scriptures , attend the temple, and write in my journal more often, I want to do more things for my friends and family, I want to think of ouy of the ordinary fun things to do with Steven, so basically this is what is on my mind lately. TOO MUCH basically. One thing I have learned throughout my life is take it one step at a time and keep crossing those things off, one day it will be done.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... i could just copy and paste this post to my blog. you just described me exactly. so much to do... so little motivation... er, time.

cut yourself some slack though, you're already working 24/7 growing a baby.

Kristin Cole said...

yes.

Courtney and Tyson said...

I'm the exact same way. I write things like - go to work - on my planner just to cross it off! And then I do all the things that are easiest to cross off rather than the things I actually need to do:)

Leejean Stanger said...

i hear ya babe, except for me do laundry is not an easy thing. Maybe cuz I have too much of it waiting to be done. All too often I opt for the nap. ya ha love the naps.

The High Family- said...

Amen sista...you are so organized and always have it all together. I am a crazy mess, though I wouldn't have it any other way. Miss your guts and want to see your pregnant belly!

Tiffani said...

Great post. Thanks for the fun visit. Your house was inspiring - it was sparkling clean! I have a lot to learn from you. You are a great mother and fun friend. I would love to watch you make jewelry sometime. See ya soon.

Scott and Jamie said...

Sounds like your nesting phase is on a serious high this time! Hopefully you get everything you want to get done before you have her. Miss ya girl. Please post prego pics! (say that 5x fast)