Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kenzie Eating Cereal

So starting at about 5 months we started Kenzie on rice cereal. She loves it, but at first she had the hardest time figuring out the spoon. She has this new thing that she does all the time. She acts like she is spitting with making the spitting noise with her lips. Well she figured out it was pretty funny and was doing it while we were feeding her. She got it everywhere and Steven would always say..."how come she gets so messy when YOU're feeding her?" After seeing me do it, he now understands. She is much better now, she has tried carrots, sweet potatoes, applesauce, pears, squash and has really enjoyed them. She does much better with the spoon and not spitting all the time. I now walk away much cleaner!!!

9 comments:

Jaimee said...

She has gotten so big, and she's totally adorable! Seriously, so cute!

Holly said...

kass, kenzie is so sweet! oh, i love her. next time you're in utah, let me know! i would love to get together.

heather said...

What a cutie pie!!! I bet you can't wait 'til she starts on real people food and you get to change the nasty man poo diapers.

love, willie

Alysia Cook said...

I love that little squishy sweet baby girl, I wish we lived closer. I loved all the pics in all your posts. Ty and Kenz look so cute together and Steven and Kenzie with pants on their heads...hilarious!!!

Chelsea said...

She is so dang cute! She is sitting up and eating?! Where did the time go? I hope I get to see you both real soon!

Jonny and Kara said...

She is so so cute! I love her chubbyness!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Wow! Kenzie has gotten so big. She has been a buzy girl learning how to do all that fun stuff...sitting up, eating solids! She is so adorable too! Big beautiful eyes!

The High Family- said...

Oh Kasserole, she is a doll. I just want to pinch her little cheeks. That is awesome that she is sitting up too!!

Gina said...

What a cutie patootie. Love you! I'll be calling soon.