Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She's already 1 month old!!!

She has this really cute Boise State outfit. We'll be decking her out soon in it. Go Bronco's.
We went to our first Halloween party at my cousin Michelle's house. It was a lot of fun, and Kenzie looked adorable in her chili pepper costume.
She loves her bouncer. She'll stay in there while I do dishes and get showered. She's such a good baby.
Grandma Robbie gave her this cute cat Halloween shirt, we thought it was pretty cute on her.
We love how cute she is when she sleeps, she always has to have her hands by her face when she sleeps, and since she was breech she loves to be on that particular side because that is how she was in my stomach.
Her first REAL bath after her umbilical cord fell off. She loves her bath time. She doesn't cry at all the whole entire time.
I loved this picture. She fell asleep on the bobby, I loved her hands...so cute!!
OH MY!!!

So a month has already passed. I can't believe it. She gets bigger and cuter every day. We just can't get enough of her. She's a very happy and healthy baby. She's already 10lbs. 6 oz. Life is good here. I am going back to work in 2 wks and feeling very nervous about it, but thank goodness I only going back 2 days a week and Steven and my mom will be taking care of her. We love being parents and have enjoyed the blessing of this little one in our home.

11 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

shes changed so much! she weighs as much as cole when he was born!

but seriously she is such a stinkin cute baby!!
congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

Now when people say "enjoy her while she's small because the time goes by so fast" you know what they're talking about. :) She is a beautiful baby!

Jonny and Kara said...

I can't believe she's already a month old and I still haven't been over to meet her yet! I am a horrible friend! She is SO beautiful! Would you mind if I came by sometime to see you guys?

Jaimee said...

She is so cute Kassie! I just totally love chubby babies! I hope our next one is even more so than Jakobie was. Sounds and looks like she's just a doll. Fun stuff!

Kori said...

Kassie she is too cute! And the chilli pepper costume looked adorable on her! Going back to work won't be so bad, especially since you know she is in good hands! Take care, and you look great!

Chelsea said...

Kassie, she is honestly SO cute! Good work! I love all of her cute little outfits...it's all making me so excited! Maybe our girls will be buddies!?

Noelle said...

Congrats! She's a beautiful little girl. Isn't motherhood great!?

Leejean Stanger said...

Kassie, I love the pictures. She really is adorable. You guys look great!

Heather Morgan said...

Congratulations Kassie! She is really a doll! Can't wait to meet her! Love, Heather and Chancy

Gina said...

Oooooh how cute! She looks adorable in all of her cute outfits. Babies are so cute in all of their little sleeping positions. I love it.

Wells Family said...

She is so cute! Congrats since it has taken me so long to say it. We need to come and see you guys... we miss you! I finally got a blog too. It is wonderfulworldofwells.blogspot.com
We'll give you guys a call sometime.