Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We went to Linder Farms this year which was a blast. They even had a petting zoo this year and my nephews loved it. My nephew Jeff couldn't get enough of the geese, he just stood there laughing his head off. It was a blast as always and yes we managed to get another pumpkin that was over 30 pounds. We're excited to carve them tonight and the annual October hot dog roast/bonfire at my parents house was a blast. Steven taught Kade how to do it the "real boyscout way." I hope we don't regret teaching him how to build a fire ha ha. He might end up a pyro like Steven.

5 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

How fun! And by the way...you look amazing:)

The High Family- said...

You guys do so many fun things. I love Kenzie in her little carrier!

Scott and Jamie said...

So sad we missed it this year. Look at you being a good mom with Kenzie in the carrier... fun times.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

How fun! I love going to the pumpkin patch. You look so great! I hope you are doing good

Scott and Jamie said...

Oh my gosh... the picture of McKenzie on Kylie's blog is soooo adorable! I can't wait to see that girl! She looks so dang cute.