Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's gonna be a stubborn one!!!

So this morning we went in for them to flip our little girl because she is breech, and she would not budge for anything. She likes just where she is at, and is sitting very comfortably. Dr. Armstrong tried very hard to get her to move but she just wouldn't. The aversion wasn't as painful as I anticipated, but still pretty uncomfortable. So we're scheduled for a c-section on the morning of the 18th. 2 more weeks, seriously!! Maybe I'll be able to talk him into something a little sooner at my next weeks appointment. Wish us luck!!

9 comments:

Heather Morgan said...

Hey Kassie! My first time visiting your blog... I am new to this... Hope your little one gets her act together and flips around for ya! Two weeks!! How exciting! Congratulations!

The High Family- said...

We will keep our fingers crossed that she flips. If not...we look forward to a call on the 18th. I can't believe she is going to be here so soon! It makes me cry just thinking about it and I am not even the one having the baby!! Love you!!!!!!!!

Michelle Price said...

So glad it went ok this morning, even if she didn't flip. Can't wait to see her :)

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Oh Kassie, I hope she flips for you! I'm excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her. Here's wishing you luck on the pushing it up a week. Good luck!

Monte and Brittany said...

well there is still hope.. maybe she'll flip last min. but if not a c section isnt so bad!! good luck! and congratulations!

Gina said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering how things went at your appt. I'm sorry you didn't get better results! I hope this isn't a preview of what she'll be like as a teenager! haha Maybe she's getting out all of her rebellion right now. Love ya.

Kori said...

Kassie, I got my background from the cutest blog on the block, on the top left of my page there is a link to their site, and it is really easy to do!!! Good luck with your little girl, can't wait to see her! And of course I'm partial to the name McKenzie, but I love Claire too, I wanted to name Kenzie that, but luke won out with her name, but it fits her to a tee, but anywhoo, good luck!!

Suzy said...

Good Luck! Can't wait for you to meet her!

Unknown said...

I **heart** you!