Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby update!!

This pic is from when my family and Steven and I went to the Twin Falls open house in the end of August.

So not much has changed. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and she is still breech but a little different. She is side to side instead of head up and butt down, so she's moving, but we'll see what she does. She's been moving a lot the last few days. I did go to the chiropractor yesterday and he did a few things that might help my hips and ligaments to loosen up a little bit so that she might feel like she can move and turn head down, but I have come to the conclusion that I don't care how she gets here weather a regular delivery or by c-section...I'm just ready to be done being pregnant and want her here healthy and happy. We're still sitting on the 18th for a scheduled c-section but if she has turned and is head down they will just induce me that day so no matter what...we're having a baby on the 18th...we're pretty stoked!!!! Steven and I are so excited to be parents and meet this little miracle or ours. I remember how we tried to get pregnant for 18 months and it just felt like forever and here we are starting our family after 4 years of marriage, I wouldn't have it any other way. It just shows that Heavenly Father has a lot to say in our families and when and how our children come. We are so blessed.

10 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Sometimes they have a mind of their own. I'm excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her. Are you able to view our blog? I'll send another invite just incase! Take care!

Scott and Jamie said...

Well, we hope the best for you of course. But it's true, as long as she is healthy then that's all that matters. I will be calling you Thursday as soon as I can! Isn't this so exciting!

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Hey you guys. I love your blog! Your house is beautiful what sub do you live in is it Copper Baisin? Hey I am super excited for your baby Good luck with it all! Take care!

The High Family- said...

I still can't believe that you guys are going to be parents soon! I love that our kids are only about 4 and 1/2 months apart. We should already start planning their wedding. I guess we can wait until your little girl is born! If things between her and Carter don't work out then I still have two other worthy candidates!

Gina said...

The 18th?!! That is coming right up, wahoo! Good luck with everything! She is going to be so adorable and you're going to be such a good mommmy. Love you!

Katie Wolfley said...

Good luck Kassie! Post pictures as soon as you can. P.S. I love your new blog background.

Chelsea said...

Hey Kass! I don't really know how I found your blog, I hope you aren't freaked out by my blog stalker ways. Anyways...I have been thinking a ton about you, I knew this little girl was coming right around the corner...how exciting! I am so excited to see her cute little face...and you are going to be such a great Mama! Also, will you send an email to me at chelseamerrill21@hotmail.com....then I will add you to our blog list, AND I will have your email address! Good Luck with everything, I will be thinking of you!!

Chelsea

John and Danielle said...

So happy for the two of you! Good luck! We will be checking in for updates!

Michelle Price said...

Good luck tomorrow Kassie!Can't wait!

Bonnie Lewis said...

God Bless on Thursday!

I got a blog now! www.addcinnamontoeverything.blogspot.com