Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'll Admit It!

So last night at Enrichment a few gals and I we were talking about blogs and such. I admit it, I'm the worst blogger on the planet. I love to read other peoples and how inspiring, well written, and heart felt their blogs feel when I read them. I feel that when I write it's a bunch of jibberish, too many thoughts in one sentence, and blah blah blah. I am pretty good at keeping a journal for my kiddos but I would love to have a blog to look back on with pictures and everything, but for some stinkin reason I can't keep up on it. My kids NEVER allow me on the computer, Kenzie has to sit on my lap and keeps trying to touch the buttons, and the last thing I want to do when my husband is home at night is sit on the computer, I rather be spending time with him or if he isn't home (DJ ing or work) I would love to be doing crafts, but that doesn't even happen. It's always laundry, cleaning house, trying to catch up, etc. When do all you busy moms blog? Seriously, where do you find the time?

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

I don't know! I guess blogging is one thing I enjoy the most so I make a little time each day along with my daily exercise, a must also!

But I hear you about the laundry, shopping, meals, running kids here and there....it never ends! I would love to see or read about you! Miss you guys, tiff

volleyball isn't the same without you and andrea!

Heather Morgan said...

NAP TIME!!!!! :)

Scott and Jamie said...

Nap Time or when my whole family is sleeping at 11pm and I can't.

The Gilley's said...

You added something! Yea!!!