Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kenzie and Aubree's pics












So this is Kenzie and Aubree's first photshoot together. Kenzie just turned 2 and Aubree is almost 4 months in the pics. Kenzie was not the most cooperative, so these are the best we got. My friend Mandie and I bribed her with everything we had, but she just wouldn't give. So here is Kenzie's personality as we know it and Aubree just her sweet little self. She really is the sweetest little baby. She is just happy with anything and any attention she gets. She especially loves when her sister tries to play with her. Love these girls!!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Those photos are DARLING!!! Your girls are just so amazingly cute! They take after their cute mama!!
Love and miss you!

Scott and Jamie said...

Oh my goodness, Aubree has changed so much! She is beautiful, looks more like you than Kenzie does I think. I need to call you soon, it's been forever! Love you and see you next month!

Scott and Jamie said...

oh, way way way cute pics of both girls, by the way! Love Kenzie too!

The Gilley's said...

SOOOOO cute!!!

Corinne said...

Those are so precious. I LOVE Aubree's blue, blue eyes!