Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What...another one!!


Yes, the Cook's are having another child. We're very excited to have another crazy one running around. I am due July 13th and have had a rough bout this time. With Kenzie I wasn't very sick, but this one is another roller coaster that's for sure. I am more tired every time I even stand up, the toilet is my worst enemy, and all I want are smoothies and cucumbers and vinegar, unlike with Kenzie I wanted whoppers, but that is how I gained the larege 47 pounds, hopefully we won't be doing that again. We had the ultrasound and everything looks really good. I changed my OB doc to Dr. Hodges who is like the best doctor ever. He said everything I needed to hear and he was just as excited for us and we were. Steven also was very impressed. I'm excited because he said I can have a v-back, which I definitely didn't want another c-section if I can help it.

Sorry I haven't posted for so long, but it has been a very busy last few months. We changed wards, got new callings, Kenzie turned 1, Thanksgiving Holiday, Steven works a lot, and once again, Kenzie keeps me busy too. I am doing a bridal show in January with my jewlery so have been very busy making jewlery for that and of course the many Christmas presents I decide to make last minute...

Here is our latest family pic.

17 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news. I hope you get feeling better soon. Good luck with everything!

Gina said...

so sorry to hear you're sick. ugh, so miserable!!! i want to buy a bracelet from you for Mollie. I 'm guessing you make toddler ones. DO you have any photos? How much are they? Thanks girl!

Suzie Koskella said...

Congrats to you!! I am so happy for you! You can have a vbac! I did it and it was amazing! You go girl, and I hope you feel better soon!! :)

heather said...

Congratulations!!!! When I told Chris he was like, "Yeah I already knew"...didn't even tell me.
I'm just so happy for you guys!

Kiley said...

So happy for you guys! Sorry that you are not feeling well...you need to que me in sista but whoever they are will surely be worth it!

The High Family- said...

1. LOVE the family picture! You all look fab! 2. We are so excited you are having another baby(and I think it is a boy). 3. I miss you and I am so excited to see you. 4Little miss Kenz looks so big, I can hardly stand it. 5. I need to go to bed! Love you!!!!!

Dave and Rashelle said...

Hey Congrats to both of you! That is so exciting. I love the picture of your family...you guys look great. I hope you start to feel better soon! Enjoy the holidays!

Blog Stalker Mom said...

Hey! Just wanted to wish you congrats again! Sorry I did it over FB...i noticed you deleted it. Anyway, take care and hope to see you again!

Jake & Candice Root said...

Congrats!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Hodges! The best! I'm sad you've been sick though, not fun! Hang in there...at least you really know that it will be worth it in the end!

Scott and Jamie said...

We are excited for you both! We had a great time visiting for Christmas! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Emily said...

Well, congrats to your little family. You make very cute little cookies.

Being sick is the worst, but I hear it makes for easy deliveries :)

And...now I want cucumbers.

Michelle Price said...

Yay-Congrats! I checked out that blog you told me about and oh my-I gotta get started on some stuff :)

The Herberts said...

Congrats on the so very exciting news! I hope you are almost done with the sickies! You'll be in our thoughts!

Leejean Stanger said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you. I hear ya on the sick end. I'm 7 months along and still throw-up every now and then, mostly when I let my stomach get too empty. But life is good. love ya tons.

Bartlett Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bartlett Family said...

Congratulations on the news!!! Sorry about the sickies. My sister in law just had a vbac and said it was MUCH better than C-section. Good luck to you all.

Jeff and Laura said...

Just want to say YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!